24 Sep Covid-19 New Rules
Due to new Government Laws that will be in place from Thursday 24th September, we’ve had to make a few changes to the way we serve our customers.
The changes to the centre are:
- You will need to wear a face covering at all times indoors, except when climbing or seated at a table in the cafe.
- An NHS Test & Trace QR code will be on display at the entrance and around the centre. Please check in using this. If you are unable to use the QR code, please ask a member of staff to provide you with a manual Track and Trace form to complete.
- We will be doing table service in the café.
- Please continue to sanitise your hands when entering the venue and regularly throughout your visit.
- Please continue to follow the Rule of 6 and all social distancing guidelines.
We will still be offering exciting adventures and refreshing snacks in the café as normal.
Thank you so much for your participation in helping us all do our bit to fight Covid-19!
If you are unsure on the government guidance, full details can be found here… Government guidance
We can assure you we have adapted our operations to welcome you as a COVID secure venue. You can read more on the steps we’ve taken to help keep our customers and team safe for RockReef here, and for PierZip here.
We will update our guidance as any new information comes out.
Check out the video below to get an idea of what your visit will look like.