25 Jun PierZip re-opening 11th July!
We are very excited to announce the PierZip will re-open on Saturday 11th July! Following the most recent government announcement on the relaxing of lockdown measures, we can’t wait to welcome you back for an exciting outdoor adventure.
We were hoping to re-open on Saturday 4th July but unfortunately due to forecasted high winds, we have had to delay opening until Saturday 4th July when the forecast is looking great!
We have been busy behind the scenes putting extra measures in place to ensure you can have an amazing experience as safely as possible and below are 6 steps we have taken to welcome you back:
- REDUCED SESSION SIZES – Session sizes will be reduced in accordance with government guidance and to make it easier for you all to keep your distance whilst still enjoying the ride.
- BOOK ONLINE – Pre-book your PierZip experience online and pre-pay to avoid unnecessary waiting in reception and to save money! All on-line bookings receive free pier toll entry.
- FACE COVERINGS – We’ve installed a hygiene screen on reception and where applicable, our staff will be wearing face visors. It is not a problem if you wish to wear a face covering but please bring your own, we just ask that it fits securely with no loose material. Unfortunately we can’t allow you to ride with a scarf or balaclava as we want you to have a safe and fun experience!
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – When you visit, you will see new signage to guide you and help you to keep your distance.
- ENHANCED CLEANING – We will ask all our guests to use the hand sanitiser provided on entry and our staff will be cleaning more regularly with frequent cleaning of all regular touch points such as door handles and railings.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS – We are encouraging contactless payments whilst on site.
More detailed information on the steps we are taking to help protect our guests and employees can be found here... COVID-19 How we are protecting our guests and employees
Our usual safety measures still apply so please read them on the booking page before selecting your date. The PierZip is a truly unique and unforgettable experience offering amazing panoramic views as you soar over the sea!